Introduction to our MMB Community
MMB is a dynamic, interdisciplinary community focused on understanding biochemical, biophysical, and cellular mechanisms at the molecular level. The community seeks to enhance peer learning and faculty mentoring through a series of student work-in-progress presentations. This provides an opportunity for students to extend their breadth of knowledge and community beyond their coursework and thesis laboratories. MMB also facilitates professional development of student members through travel awards and an annual MMB symposium.
Key benefits of participating in MMB include:
- Feedback on work-in-progress presentations
- Peer learning with students in similar fields of study
- Networking with students and faculty from different departments and programs
- Opportunities for receiving mentoring from faculty
- Participation in the annual MMB symposium, which attracts attendees from across HMS