Introduction to our MMB Community
MMB is a dynamic, interdisciplinary community focused on understanding biochemical, biophysical, and cellular mechanisms at the molecular level. The community seeks to enhance peer learning and faculty mentoring through a series of student work-in-progress presentations. This provides an opportunity for students to extend their breadth of knowledge and community beyond their coursework and thesis laboratories. MMB also facilitates professional development of student members through travel awards and an annual MMB symposium.
Key benefits of participating in MMB include:
- Feedback on work-in-progress presentations
- Peer learning with students in similar fields of study
- Networking with students and faculty from different departments and programs
- Opportunities for receiving mentoring from faculty and funding for travel
- Participation in the annual MMB symposium, which attracts attendees from across HMS
Fall 2019 Information Session: Wednesday, November 20, 2019, 5-6pm in SGM 106
This information is held each fall prior to the application deadline for prospective students to learn more about the MMB community and the research being performed by current MMB students.
Fall 2019 Application Deadline: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 at 11:59pm
Applications will be accepted from interested G1, G2, and G3 students.